Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Minnesota Vikings & Shrinkwrapped Couples

Just a short heyo...

I follow a photo blog called Japanese Streets, which has been documenting fashion mostly in Tokyo for the last 10 years. I am far from a fashionista, but I enjoy observing the styles - alternative, cutsie, and just plain weird. Recently, a photo was posted of a girl named  Momoka sportin' none other than a Minnesota Vikings jersey! Currently, #14 is quarterback Joe Webb, who I know nothing about because the Vikings have been so terrible the last few years that any news has completely flown under my radar. Anyway, check out the blog and enjoy this 18 year old Japanese girl wearing a Vikings jersey.


There was also a fun article in Tofugu this week about Japanese couples being shrink-wrapped in odd positions for the sake of art. There are many more where this came from if you check out the above link:


No comments:

Post a Comment